Penn Ob/Gyn Care
A leader in women's health for more than two centuries, Penn Ob/Gyn Care provides advanced reproductive health care options to manage high-risk pregnancies, preserve fertility and assist in conception, and treat gynecologic cancers and reproductive abnormalities.
Many of Penn Medicine's innovative approaches to women's health care options are not available in other parts of the world and patients benefit from having access to the latest research advances available today. Women's health researchers at Penn continue to develop new therapies and diagnostic tests to improve the quality of life for women and their children.
About Obstetrics and Gynecology at Penn Medicine
Penn Ob/Gyn Care offers a wide variety of gynecologic and obstetrical programs and services specifically designed to meet women's health and wellness needs.
- Specialists in high-risk pregnancies, gynecologic cancer, fertility care, bladder and pelvic floor health and gynecologic surgery
- The Penn Center for Advanced Gynecologic Surgery uses minimally invasive and robotic-assisted surgery, providing patients with less invasive surgery and quicker recovery
- Gynecologic oncology services at Penn have a national reputation for outstanding patient care and innovative treatment approaches, including cancer vaccines and immunotherapy
- Maternal fetal medicine services provide advanced care for mothers with high-risk pregnancies and partner with The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, a leader in specialized fetal medicine and neonatal intensive care services
- Urogynecology services treat women with bladder and pelvic floor disorders, including urinary and fecal incontinence, overactive bladder, pelvic organ prolapse, fistulas and benign conditions of the vagina and urethra
Penn Fertility Care
Penn Fertility Care has a long tradition of excellence, providing infertility and reproductive health services for more than 40 years. The team is a leader in the development of new and innovative approaches to infertility management and is recognized for its research contributions to reproductive health.
Penn's fertility specialists are known for high pregnancy success rates and advanced care, including in vitro fertilization, egg donation, fertility preservation, reproductive surgery, treatment of polycystic ovary syndrome and more. Each year, more than 1,000 couples are treated at Penn for infertility issues.
The Penn Difference
Penn's gynecology program was ranked in the U.S. News & World Report as one of the best in the nation. A leader in women's health care, Penn offers a full-range of services and programs combined with the latest medical advances and experienced patient care.
Penn has been a leader in women's care for more than two centuries and continues to be one of the most prominent recipients of obstetric and gynecologic grants from the National Institutes of Health.