Expert Consultation, Quality Service, Continuing Medical Education and Training
Penn Medicine works with health care professionals in the surrounding community and from around the world to establish long-term, collaborative relationships. Penn physicians are committed to being reliable and trustworthy resources for consultation, diagnosis, and providing the most advanced treatment options to meet the needs of patients. They strive to maintain open lines of communication with referring physicians and their patients to ensure that each patient's care is as seamless as possible.
Penn Medicine's vision is to provide excellent patient care today, and to perform the breakthrough research necessary to discover the treatments of tomorrow. In this spirit, Penn's clinical team is committed to all patients, no matter how "high-risk" their condition. Penn physicians offer patients a wide range of diagnostic, medical and surgical treatment options available nowhere else in the region.
Penn Medicine has recruited the best doctors, nurses, researchers and technicians. They are committed to providing referring physicians and their patients the highest level of quality care and service.
Penn Medicine offers:
- One call for easy referral, consultation, transfer or admission
- An online referral option through our secure online form
- Urgent transfer of seriously ill patients within a 150-mile radius of Philadelphia via mobile ICU vehicles, including PennSTAR Flight medical transportation
- Picture archiving and communications system (PACS) giving referring physicians seamless access to images for the patients they refer or transfer
Educational opportunities through:
- Live seminars, symposia, case-based conferences, grand rounds and online courses for CME credit.
- Clinical briefings
Penn is regularly recognized both nationally and internationally for its commitment to research and excellence in clinical care. Learn more about awards and accolades Penn Medicine has received